Pumps Sales and Servicing in Bury (Lancashire)
Unit 1 Ramsbottom Mill, Crow Lane
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
Enter a brief description of your business
Peel Pumps has had over 30 years experience maintaining and installing pumps in all aspects of the water industry.
We now believe we supply the most cost effective and reliable systems for domestic and industrial purposes. This covers a wide range of services:
- Electrical design, installations and maintenance
- General pipe work, installations and maintenance
- Pump replacement including removal from wells and designing correct pump to reinstall
- Leachate extraction systems which can be monitored and controlled anywhere in the world
- Fault finding on any type of site control systems and electrical installations
- Upgrade Leachate systems to comply with DSEAR regulations
We also sell borehole pumps, drainage pumps, distance control boxes, pressure boosting equipment, irrigation systems, pressure boosting pumps, sewage/septic tanks
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
To discuss setting up a business account or if you are professional installer, call our b2b team
The Ebara Best One Series are submersible electric pumps used in clean water and with hydraulics in AISI 304 Stainless Steel. These pumps are used for draining wells, garages, cellars and places subject to flooding, handling of seepage water.
ZDS Pump QPGO Model P2-16 It is a complete solution submersible pump unit, designed and tested to ensure smooth and trouble-free running for years. 230v and 4? size. The O2 motors are ZDS single-phase, oil-cooled and are suitable for 4" wells and larger